- Le Cinq is the world famous 2 star Michelin restaurant housed in Paris' most luxurious restaurant, Four Seasons George V.
- Le Cinq’s menu classic French cuisine with focus on fresh local produce
- Le Cinq boasts breathtaking décor of gold and grey with the famous Marble Courtyard reflecting from gold leaf mirrors of the restaurant
- Le Cinq is also consistently rewarded high praise and is no: 1 on TripAdvisor as the best Hotel Restaurant in Europe
- Eric Briffard, studied under Joël Robuchon and was awarded the Meilleur Ouvrier de France (Best Craftsman in France)
- Chef Éric Briffard was awarded Chef of the Year by the Pudlowski guide; the French edition was awarded the Prox Gourmand
Located just a few steps away from the Champs-Elysées, the Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris, redefines luxury in the City of Light. The most prestigious palace hotel in Paris, the George V has also earned the illustrious title of The World's Best Hotel. The restaurant Le Cinq, awarded two Michelin stars, is the jewel in the crown of the George V. Picked by an international panel as the World's Best Hotel Restaurant, the cuisine and service at Le Cinq is unrivalled.
Le Cinq pays tribute to the very best recipes and affords you the opportunity to experience the immense talent, creativity and incomparable technical mastery of Chef Éric Briffard.